It’s no secret this year has kept us all on our toes. It’s unlike any other that we’ve experienced. But just because we’re living through an unprecedented time doesn’t mean we have to put our lives on hold!
Whether you’re looking for date night ideas for your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend, or it’s your first date with someone new, we’ve put together this list of date night ideas you can do in 2020!
· Have an outdoor picnic.
· Take a virtual cooking class.
· Video chat while watching the same movie on Netflix.
· Give a virtual home tour.
· Play a web-based game together while on video chat.
· Visit a drive in theater.
· Create your own wine tasting.
· Take a walk together.
· Create a playlist for your date.
· Play tennis.
· Video chat while making dinner together.
· Order takeout from the same restaurant and video chat while eating dinner.
· Watch a sunset together.
· Have a spa night.
· Do a workout together via video chat.
· Grab a to-go cocktail.
· Complete a puzzle together.
· Learn to dance together with a YouTube tutorial.
· Go stargazing.
· Try an online Tarot reading.
· Take a bike ride.
Have you tried any of these date ideas already? Try out a few more and keep the spark alive despite our unprecedented times!